Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Developer
Dublin based with hybrid working
Aviate Systems is currently looking for a Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Developer to implement key business solutions for our customers. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is interested in working with a company who provides products and services to the exciting aviation leasing sector.
You will be involved in all aspects of the development and implementation process. There will be plenty of opportunity to get hands on experience in many aspects of the business and develop your technical skills. You will work on customer engagements, recommending solutions that will help our clients add value to their business.
- Developing, implementing and supporting enterprise level solutions and products
- 2+ years’ experience as a Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Developer
- Experience with Dynamics 365 / Power Apps / Dataverse / Power Automate / SharePoint
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Computer Science (or related) degree or postgraduate degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Experience working with an agile development methodology
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with .Net (C#)
- Experience developing Dynamics / Dataverse Plug-ins and workflow activities
- Experience with the Azure functions
- Power BI, Business Intelligence and data analytics experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with client workshops and requirements gathering is a distinct advantage
Aviate Systems provides innovative software solutions and services to the aviation leasing industry. We work closely with our clients in an open and collaborative way. Our company has a people focus ensuring our team has opportunities to develop and grow their skillset.